Thursday 5 September 2019

The fall


  
The fall


I was never rich anyways, but at least had my soil, stones and ashes to fill my soul.
I had my wastelands, the ugly, unyielding nothings supposedly mine. I had sheep, sheep they were, all fine. 


Then, You enslaved me, emasculated me, made me look a dying beggar asking for crumbs, a refugee wanting to be called as one's own.
I never wanted and never ll be a part of glory your idea enshrines.
I am not yet dead, and dead i never shall, always, still unwilling and unhappy for the adulatory overhaul. 


You are well-intentioned and your farce too, for that be the cause of your fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

सुना था मेरा खुदा तो सिर्फ मिट्टी मे ही हैं और वो तो सिर्फ मेरा ही हैं जो इस मिट्टी मे हैं ना जाने कितनी सदिया वो मुझे देखकर बोले, तु म...